- Michael Traynor, President Emeritus, American Law Institute. The State of the Lawyer-Statesman Ideal.
- Naomi Wolf, author, Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love.
- Derek Leebaert, author, Grand Improvisation: America Confronts the British Superpower, 1945-57.
- Anne Snyder, author, The Fabric of Character; editor-in-chief, Comment Magazine.
- Matt Lewis, political and cultural commentator, conservative pundit, podcaster, and columnist for The Daily Beast. Conservativism, Republicanism and the Trump Moment.
- Professor Francis Fukuyama, Stanford University, Spogli Institute. Identity: The Demand for Dignity and the Politics of Resentment.
- Professor Alex Filippenko, University of California, Berkeley. Black holes, future of space exploration.
Intro: Roosevelt, Theodore, and Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection. The Right of the People to Rule. New York: Thomas A. Edison, 1912. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/99391599/
Producer: Thomas LaDuke.
The Serve to Lead | James Strock podcast is a project of the Serve to Lead Foundation.
Serve to Lead Group | Podcast