- Larry Kamer, co-founder, Kamer Consulting Group, Crisis Leadership in the 21st Century.
- Andrew Roberts, author, Leadership in War: Essential Lessons from Those Who Made History; and Churchill: Walking with Destiny.
- Mark J. Plotkin, PhD., President of the Amazon Conservation Team, author, The Amazon—What Everyone Needs to Know.
- Michael Lind, University of Texas at Austin, author, The New Class War: Saving Democracy From the Managerial Elite.
- Daniel Esty, Yale University, author, A Better Planet: Forty Big Ideas for a Sustainable Future.
- Tom Peters, legendary management thinker and author, The Excellence Dividend, on Leadership in Business and Beyond.
- Michael Traynor, President Emeritus, American Law Institute. The State of the Lawyer-Statesman Ideal.
- Naomi Wolf, activist and author, Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love.
- Derek Leebaert, author, Grand Improvisation: America Confronts the British Superpower, 1945-57.
- Anne Snyder, author, The Fabric of Character; editor-in-chief, Comment Magazine.
- Matt Lewis, political and cultural commentator, conservative pundit, podcaster, and columnist for The Daily Beast. Conservativism, Republicanism and the Trump Moment.
- Professor Francis Fukuyama, Stanford University, Spogli Institute. Identity: The Demand for Dignity and the Politics of Resentment.
- Professor Alex Filippenko, University of California, Berkeley. Black holes, Future of Space Exploration.
Intro: Roosevelt, Theodore, and Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection. The Right of the People to Rule. New York: Thomas A. Edison, March 20, 1912. Audio.
Outro: Churchill, Winston, and International Churchill Society. Never Give In (These Are Great Days). Harrow School, October 29, 1941. Audio.
Producer: Thomas LaDuke.
The Serve to Lead | James Strock podcast is a project of the Serve to Lead Foundation.
Serve to Lead Group | Podcast